Sunday, April 02, 2006

Updog - Part 04 (Last train to splinesville)

















Hello you,

This week I put in work adding yet even more breakdowns and keys on the early parts of the shot. I didn’t have as much time as usual this week due to “real life” concerns. Darn that real life always getting in the way. But I still feel happy with where I’m at. I think the attitude of Beige is reading well. He seems like a punky little brewster up to no good.


Not sure how verbose I can be at this stage about what my thought processes are. I think a lot of the middle work is just rubber to the road, butt to the seat, hand grafted to mouse time. There is still plenty here that I don’t like. Next week I must get out of stepped mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.