Sunday, February 26, 2006

Secrets - Part 08 (Aude Land Mine)

















Holy moses, it’s been awhile.

Big changes are afoot and I will update you one post at a time the way I shoulda oughta in the past. So pay no attention to the posting dates, we’ll pretend like now was then.

*swirly whirleys and bubbly noises*

Hello, here we are Feburary fourth no less. How did it get here so fast? Sure, I’ve been super busy, but never too busy to keep up with my blogging! After all, I have my priorities. At AnimationMentor it’s a bit like the new year in the Advanced Acting Class. Out with the old and in with the new. So dear reader, for your bemusement, I present not one but two, count ‘em, two animations to gander at.

Good news and bad news. School has adopted a new file format (codec H.264 for all of you with tape on your glasses) which will require one and all to have the latest version of Quicktime 7.x installed on your machine. If you don’t’ have it, you can get it here…
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone.html
The good news is the files are quite a bit smaller. So enjoy the tiny-ness of bleeding edge technology.

Ok, so now that that bit of unpleasantness is out of our way, I present to you “I Lied” as done as it’s going to be for a few months. It’s looking pretty good. It still needs some polish and some set dressing and some hair, in case you thought I forgot. But it’s the piece that I’m the proudest with and I’m not going to call it names just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.