Sunday, November 13, 2005

Secrets - Part 01

















Click on image to view, about 4mb.

I write you blurry eyed from lack of sleep. This was one of those weeks where I could sit down in front of the computer one day and seem to accomplish very little and other days I seemed to make good progress. So when I felt I was on a roll, I stuck with it as long as possible. I always feel it better to get as far along as possible for this second critique to have as much time making changes as possible.

Right now, all I can see are the bad arcs in all of her movement and it lacks some anticipation for some moves. But so far, I’m pretty happy with how the piece is coming along. That is to say, I think I like it, but I will have more of a clear vision of it tomorrow after I get some distance. I definitely feel that I need a short break from constantly being in the headspace of teenage girls and their dens of Machiavellian alliances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.